- This product contains magnets. Swallowing magnets can be fatal. If magnets are swallowed, call your doctor or get emergency medical treatment immediately.
- Do not throw the product towards faces.
- Do not place the product near fire.
- To clean the product, wipe it with a dry towel.
- Excess impact or force may damage the product and cause injury.
- Contact MAGFORMERS regarding any damaged or broken product.
Magformers® are safety tested for ages 18M+. Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.